Top Selling Bibles January 1 2018 – May 1 2018.
Customers often ask us to recommend Bibles – as you can imagine that’s not at all a simple task, since there are so many different types of Bibles, translations, and designs – all which ask the customer to research what he/she is looking for in a Bible….. Compact, Wide Margin, Reference, Text, Hardback, Genuine Leather, Natural Goatskin, Color, Red-Letter, KJV, ESV, NLT etc…..There are a lot of variables here! Having said that our customer service staff does its best to listen to what a person is seeking and match them with a corresponding Bible!
Below is a list of our Top Selling Bibles (from January 1, 2018 to May 1, 2018) – all of which we recommend because YOUR feedback has been extremely positive and we rarely get these Bibles returned for quality issues. Please note: There are many top of the line Bibles that are not on this (for example the Cambridge Clarion Series) – but are equally worthy of mention – so please do your homework before purchasing your Bible.
1. Schuyler Quentel Thinline NASB – Sales of this Bible have been phenomenal. The added flexibility and thinner girth have vaulted this Bible into 1st place. Reviews speak loud and clear here.
2. Schuyler Quentel NKJV – In the classic Quentel setting, this Bible is getting so much attention, in part because of the addition of the calfskin version.
3. Crossway ESV Omega Thinline. A classic thinline is back. The Omega is perhaps Crossway’s best premium Bible ever.
4. Schuyler Quenel NIV – the Quentel NIV debuted along with the thinline NASB. Sales have been strong. Reviews have been amazing.
5. Schuyler Journals – Great feedback so far…An excellent companion to any Bible.
6. Cambridge Turquoise: A Bible legend is back. A vintage Cambridge typesetting is back and bound in its best binding yet!