Top 7 Bibles January 1 2016 – September 30 2017.
Customers often ask us to recommend Bibles – as you can imagine that’s not at all a simple task, since there are so many different types of Bibles, translations, and designs – all which ask the customer to research what he/she is looking for in a Bible….. Compact, Wide Margin, Reference, Text, Hardback, Genuine Leather, Natural Goatskin, Color, Red-Letter, KJV, ESV, NLT etc…..There are a lot of variables here! Having said that our customer service staff does its best to listen to what a person is seeking and match them with a corresponding Bible!
Below is a list of our Top Selling Bibles (for 2017) – all of which we recommend because YOUR feedback has been extremely positive and we rarely get these Bibles returned for quality issues. Please note: There are many top of the line Bibles that are not on this (for example the Cambridge Clarion Series) – but are equally worthy of mention – so please do your homework before purchasing your Bible. Allan Bibles are so limited that we are unable to meet demand…
1. Schuyler Canterbury KJV. This Bible has really brought shock waves in the high end Bible market. If you read the reviews you will see that this Bible has raised the bar in the competitive KJV market. This will be Schuyler’s Standard KJV Bible for years to come. The Personal Size Quentel NASB (2nd Place – has sold more units – but the Canterbury still outpaces in dollars.)
2. Schuyler Personal Size Quentel NASB – In just 4 months we have burned through 50% of our inventory! Bertrand gave this a raving review. All of the Quentel series will come in the personal size design soon. The ESV should arrive in October or November.
4. Crossway ESV Legacy Heirloom – one of the most beautiful typeset ESV Bibles at an amazing price point.
5. Schuyler Quentel NKJV – The quality of this Bible continue to drive sales. The NKJV was in great need of a great design. The Quentel filled that void! Stock is getting low.
6. Crossway Omega Thinline – This Bible is excellent particularly at its amazing price point…It’s essentially a double column thinline Bible bound in beautiful (and flexible) natural grain Goatskin. Like the Quentel above – the reviews speak volumes for this Bible. The Black and Brown are identical.
7. Schuyler Caxton – Even though the NLT is not the most popular Bible in our community – sales continue to climb. The typesetting and reviews are making a big impact. A great single column paragraph Bible…
Fastest Growing Markets: These are fastest growing. (Our largest international destinations are Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, Philippines and Singapore)