Scroll down to the bottom to find all of the ESV Study Bibles in Print. We start with the Personal Size, followed by the LARGE print, and conclude with the Regular Size.
evangelicalbible.com has been at the center of the ESV translation from its inception. The ESV Study Bible quickly became the Gold Standard for Study Bibles. The ESV Study Bible was created to help people understand the Bible in a deeper way—to understand the timeless truth of God’s Word as a powerful, compelling, life-changing reality. To accomplish this, the ESV Study Bible combines the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text. The result is the most comprehensive study Bible ever published—with 2,752 pages of extensive, accessible Bible resources.Created by an outstanding team of 95 evangelical Christian scholars and teachers.
- 2 million words of Bible text and insightful teaching in 2,752 pages.
- 20,000 notes—focusing especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues.
- Over 50 articles—including articles on the Bible’s authority and reliability; on biblical archaeology, theology, ethics, and personal application.
- 200-plus charts—offering key insights and in-depth analysis in clear, concise outline form; located throughout the Bible.
- Over 200 full-color maps—created with the latest digital technology, satellite images, and archaeological research; printed in full color throughout the Bible.
- 80,000 cross-references—to encourage easy location of important words, passages, and biblical themes.
- 40 all-new illustrations—including full-color renderings and architectural diagrams of the Tabernacle, the Ark of the Covenant, Solomon’s temple, Herod’s temple, the city of Jerusalem in Jesus’ time and throughout the history of Israel, and many more.ESV Study Bible: Binding—All editions are Smyth sewn, which is considered the finest Bible binding method and is designed to last a lifetime.