Allan ESV New Classic Readers Edition Black Meriva Calfskin SILVER LINE Edition Bible
Black Calfskin cover with Navy Blue Calfskin liner
3 grey ribbons and blue under silver art gilt
Page size: 9 1/8″ x 6 1/4″
10 pt. font with words of Christ in black
Cross references and Concordance
See Description below for more details
This sumptuous calfskin edition of the ESV New Classic Readers Reference is bound in black Meriva natural grain calfskin, and leather-lined in dark navy blue Meriva. This Silver Line edition has silver embossing and blue-under-silver art gilding.
The Allan New Classic Readers Reference Edition is a 10% enlargement of Crossway’s Classic Reference typesetting, continuing the legacy of what has been the core reference setting of this highly-respected translation since its original launch in 2001.
Printed exclusively for R.L. Allan at Royal Jongbloed in the Netherlands, this latest printing is in the ESV 2016 text and printed on highest quality PrimaBible 36gsm paper, which offers the optimum balance of opacity and paper thickness.
- ESV 2016 black letter text
- Printed by Jongbloed in the Netherlands on superb 36gsm coated Bible paper for improved opacity
- Bound in black Meriva Calfskin and lined with dark navy blue Meriva, with silver embossing, gilt line inside and in a generous semi-yapp style
- Blue under silver page edges with three silver grey ribbon markers
- Double column, centre reference format with Allan Presentation Page and Family Record, concordance and 32 pages full-colour maps and illustrations
- Includes 32 pages of lined writing paper
Page size: 9 1/8 x 6 1/4 inches (235 x 160mm)
Type size: 10 pt
Book bulk: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
Boxed weight: 3 lbs (1.4kg)