Allan ESV New Classic Readers Edition Navy Blue Meriva Calfskin Bible
Navy Blue Calfskin cover with Navy Blue Calfskin liner
3 red ribbons and red under gold art gilt
Page size: 9 1/8″ x 6 1/4″
10 pt. font with words of Christ in black
Cross references and Concordance
See Description below for more details
This sumptuous calfskin edition of the ESV New Classic Readers Reference is bound in a striking French navy shade of navy blue Meriva natural grain calfskin, and leather-lined in dark navy blue Meriva.
The Allan New Classic Readers Reference Edition is a 10% enlargement of Crossway’s Classic Reference typesetting, continuing the legacy of what has been the core reference setting of this highly-respected translation since its original launch in 2001.
Printed exclusively for R.L. Allan at Royal Jongbloed in the Netherlands, this latest printing is in the ESV 2016 text and printed on highest quality PrimaBible 36gsm paper, which offers the optimum balance of opacity and paper thickness.
- ESV 2016 black letter text
- Printed by Jongbloed in the Netherlands on superb 36gsm coated Bible paper for improved opacity
- Bound in navy blue Meriva Calfskin and lined with dark navy blue Meriva with gilt line inside, in a generous semi-yapp style
- Red under gold page edges with three crimson red ribbon markers
- Double column, centre reference format with Allan Presentation Page and Family Record, concordance and 32 pages full-colour maps and illustrations
- Includes 32 pages of lined writing paper
Page size: 9 1/8 x 6 1/4 inches (235 x 160mm)
Type size: 10 pt
Book bulk: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
Boxed weight: 3 lbs (1.4kg)