Crossway ESV Heirloom Study Bible, Desert Camel Calfskin (PREORDER)
Due Mid December
Exclusive evangelicalBible.com edition.
Natural Grain Desert Camel Calfskin cover with Wine Calfskin liner
3 burgundy ribbons and red under gold art gilt
Page Size: 6.5″ x 9.25″
9 point font with words of Christ in black
Cross References and Concordance
See Description below for more details.
Our best approximation for arrival in our warehouse is mid December. You will be notified by email the day your Bible ships out of our facility. If you have not received a notification, we are still waiting for the shipment to arrive.
The ESV Study Bible was designed to help you understand the Bible in a deeper way. Created by a diverse team of 95 leading Bible scholars and teachers—from 9 countries, nearly 20 denominations, and 50 seminaries, colleges, and universities—the ESV Study Bible features a wide array of study tools, making it a valuable resource for serious readers, students, and teachers of God’s word. The ESV Study Bible is being released in three beautiful Heirloom bindings: Black Goatskin, Tuscany Calfskin, and Desert Camel Calfskin.
- Natural Grain Desert Camel German Calfskin Cover
- Hand Pleated Corners
- Spine Ridges
- Leather Lined in Wine German Calfskin
- Red under Gold Art-gilt edging
- Gold Gilt-Line
- 3 Burgundy Ribbons
- Specialty Bible box featuring the artwork of Duccio Di Buoninsegna, which is a masterpiece of Italian Gothic art of the 14th century. It is called the “Appearance on Galilee” featuring Jesus’ Great Commission to the Apostles.
- 9-point type, single-column layout for the Bible text; 7.25-point type, double-column layout for the notes
- Size: 6.5″ x 9.25″
- 2,752 pages
- Over 80,000 cross-references on the inside margin
- Words of Christ in black
- Sample .pdf of pages
20,000+ study notes
240 full-color maps and illustrations