Due Early April
This special edition of The MacArthur Study Bible showcases the highest levels of Bible craftsmanship.
Over 2 million readers around the world have had their spiritual lives enriched and their understanding of God’s Word expanded by The MacArthur Study Bible. Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur’s verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision—with the goal of making God known through His Word.
The Premier Collection of the ESV MacArthur Study Bible 2nd Edition combines fine craftsmanship with Dr. John MacArthur’s verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art-gilded edges, and three satin ribbon markers, this special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God’s Word.
- Fully redesigned second edition with updated study notes and expanded selection of maps and charts
- Nearly 25,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 190 in-text maps, charts, and diagrams that illustrate the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- More than 80,000 cross-references
- Bible reading plans
- Chronology of Old Testament Patriarchs and Judges
- Chronology of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Chronology of the New Testament
- Overviews of Christ’s Life, Ministry, and Passion Week
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Introductions to each major section of Scripture
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Premium goatskin leather cover
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 39 gsm
- Black-letter text
- 9.5-point type size