The NASB Grace and Truth Study Bible, with general editor Dr. Al Mohler, invites every-day Christians to delve into Scripture to encounter God’s grace in a fresh way.
About the Book
Knowledge that Transforms
Without truth, we will be subject to every wind of distraction. Without grace, our lives will ring hollow. The Grace and Truth Study Bible is designed to help you understand and be formed by Scripture. Rich passage-by-passage study notes are theologically sound, guiding you to a deep understanding of each text, while always keeping in view the transformative affirmation and goodness of God’s nature and redemptive plan.
Dr. R. Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and one of the foremost voices for evangelicals worldwide, heads up the editorial team for the NASB Grace and Truth Study Bible. This group of scholars and pastors is committed to delivering a trustworthy and approachable guide to Scripture to Bible readers. The warmhearted and faithful notes will provide first-time Bible readers reliable guidance while simultaneously nourishing veteran students of the Word with fresh insights. Unwavering in its commitment to evangelical steadfastness, this study Bible paints a stunning canvas of the goodness of God’s redemptive plan revealed in the gospel of Jesus.
Universally recognized as the gold standard among word-for-word translations, the beloved New American Standard Bible, 1995 Text, is now easier to read with Zondervan’s exclusive NASB Comfort Print® typeface. Available in a variety of sophisticated designs, the NASB Grace and Truth Study Bible gives you the translation celebrated for faithfulness to the original biblical languages in a portable, easy-to-read format.
Featuring a supple brown goatskin leather cover, raised spine hubs, stunning art-gilt edges, three wide double-sided ribbons, and premium 36 GSM European paper, the Premier Collection edition showcases the NASB Grace and Truth Study Bible in its most refined expression.
- The full text of the New American Standard Bible, 1995 Text
- Insightful and practical bottom-of-the-page study notes faithfully illuminate Scripture passage by passage
- Bible Book Introductions invite you into the Scripture text without overwhelming technical terms or outlines
- Center-column cross reference system for deeper study
- NASB concordance
- Black text edition
- Two-color page design
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Three double-sided satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 GSM
- Smyth-sewn durable goatskin cover lies flat when open
- Project leadership by general editor Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Exclusive Zondervan NASB Comfort Print typeface
- Print Size: 9 (Study Notes: 8)
- Trim Size: 283 mm x 203 mm x 54 mm