pics here. Unleashing God’s Truth One Verse at a Time
This special edition of The MacArthur Study Bible showcases the highest levels of Bible craftsmanship. Made with quality materials, this is the finest presentation of the most comprehensive study Bible ever created.
Over 2 million readers around the world have had their spiritual lives enriched and their understanding of God’s Word expanded by The MacArthur Study Bible. Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur’s verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision—with the goal of making God known through His Word.
The Premier Collection of the NASB MacArthur Study Bible 2nd Edition combines fine craftsmanship with Dr. John MacArthur’s verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art-gilded edges, and three satin ribbon markers, this special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God’s Word.
- Fully redesigned second edition with updated study notes and expanded selection of maps and charts
- Nearly 25,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- 190 in-text maps, charts, and diagrams that illustrate the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Thomas Nelson’s complete cross-reference system, with over 72,000 references
- Bible reading plans
- Chronological charts for major biblical time periods
- Overviews of Christ’s Life, Ministry, and Passion Week
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Introductions to each major section of Scripture
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Premium goatskin leather cover
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 39 gsm
- Black-letter text
- Clear and readable NASB Comfort Print® 9.5-point typeface