Book Summary – photos here
Set in Zondervan’s exclusive NASB Comfort Print, the NASB Preacher’s Bible is the ideal combination of readability and elegance. The easy-to-read print, thick, opaque paper, and a line-matched double-column layout bring the words into clear focus. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, raised spine hubs, and stunning red and gold art-gilded page edges makes it a top choice for any preacher.
Pairing the NASB Preacher’s Premier Collection Bible with the NASB Pew and Worship Bible unlocks its true design ingenuity. While each Bible retains its distinct font and page layout, they were skillfully crafted so that the pages of these two different Bibles begin and end with the same word. That means you no longer have to preach from a pew Bible to be on the same page as your congregation.
Universally recognized as the gold standard among word-for-word translations, the beloved New American Standard Bible, 1995 Edition, is now easier to read with Zondervan’s exclusive NASB Comfort Print® typeface.
- The full text of the New American Standard Bible, 1995 Edition
- Matches page-for-page with the NASB Pew and Worship Bible
- Hand-bound in a supple goatskin leather cover with raised spine hubs
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
- Art Gilt page edging, with gilt line and perimeter stitching
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm
- Black-letter, line-matched text
- Double-column layout
- Exclusive Zondervan NASB Comfort Print typeface
- 10-point print size