Zondervan NASB, Heritage Bible, Passaggio Setting, Genuine Leather, Buffalo, Blue, 1995 Text
Out of stock
Blue Buffalo Leather cover with Navy liner
2 ribbon markers and art gilt page edges
10 pt. font with words of Christ in black
See Description below for more details.
Passaggio Setting Bibles elegantly shift between highly readable single-column text for prose and clean, efficient double-column text for poetry. This Bible features a blue buffalo leather cover, art-gilt page edges, interior foil gilt line, perimeter stitching, and a stunning two-color page design on 36 GSM premium European paper.
About the Book
Elegantly Uniting Single and Double Columns in One Bible
Passaggio Setting Bibles elegantly shift between the visual beauty and clarity of a highly readable single-column text for prose and a clean double-column text for poetry. The term passaggio comes from the world of classical singing, describing the shift a performer makes between vocal registers.
Vocalists who can skillfully move from one register to another have mastered passaggio singing.
Bibles that can skillfully move from single-column to double-column are in Passaggio Setting.
Passaggio Setting Bibles allow the literary structure of each passage to determine the way you see Scripture on the page. This unique use of columns enhances natural readability while also allowing for more efficient use of the page.
Universally recognized as the gold standard among word-for-word translations, the beloved New American Standard Bible, 1995 Edition, is now easier to read with Zondervan’s exclusive NASB Comfort Print® typeface. The NASB Heritage Bible, Passaggio Setting gives you the translation celebrated for faithfulness to the original biblical languages while also providing a smooth reading experience, featuring a stunning two-color page design on 36 GSM premium European paper.
- The full text of the New American Standard Bible, 1995 Text
- Passaggio Setting skillfully unites single and double columns into one clear, beautiful arrangement
- Blue buffalo leather with raised spine hubs
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility and durability
- Art-gilt page edges, with gilt line and perimeter stitching
- Two-color page design crafted by 2K/DENMARK
- Presentation page
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Verse-by-verse format
- Line-matched Bible text minimizes see-through
- Black-letter edition
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 GSM
- Two double-sided satin ribbons, each 3/8-inch wide
- Exclusive Zondervan NASB Comfort Print typeface
- 10-point print size