We want to make your experience a positive one. Please read the instructions below before you return your item.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it, postmarked within 10 days of receipt, provided the item is in a condition to be resold (e.g., must be in “brand new” condition, no writing, highlighting, scratches to the gilt or leather, etc.). All customers expect to receive Bibles in ‘brand new’ condition, so we cannot accept Bibles returned with any cosmetic issues. Evangelicalbible.com reserves the right to repair or replace, at our discretion, any Bible returned for a defect.
- Please include a copy of your invoice with a note for our Returns department explaining the reason for your return and whether you desire a refund or replacement.
- The customer will pay for return shipping. If, upon inspection, the item is determined to be defective, evbible will reimburse the customer up to the cost of USPS Media Mail.
- Please inspect your Bible carefully when you receive it. If you notice a defect or are uncertain if your Bible is defective, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also want to read our article titled ‘Normal Variations.’ If there is an obvious defect and you choose to use your Bible regardless, we will not be able to accept it as a return at a later date.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless the Bible is defective).
- If you have ordered items in case quantities, or your item was drop shipped directly from the publisher, please contact us for special instructions before shipping your return back to us.
The following items are not returnable unless defective:
- Bibles that have been personalized with Imprinting
- Bibles from our Imperfects/Clearance Department
- Lectern Bibles
Send Returned Items to:
9710 Farrar Ct, Suite M
Returns generally take 5-10 business days to process upon receipt, and you will receive an email from us when your return is complete.