We want to make your experience a positive one. Please read the instructions below before you return your product.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 15 days of receipt provided the item is in a condition to be resold (e.g., must be in ‘brand new’ condition, no writing, highlighting, scratches to the gilt or leather, etc.). All customers expect to receive Bibles in ‘brand new’ condition, so we can’t accept Bibles returned with any cosmetic issues.
- Please include a copy of your invoice with a note for our Returns department explaining the reason for your return and whether you desire a refund or replacement.
- The customer will pay for return shipping unless the item was defective, in which case evbible will issue a shipping refund up to the cost of USPS Media Mail.
- If you’re not sure if your item is defective, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may want to read an article called ‘Realistic Expectations‘ (scroll down to the bottom of this page).
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless the Bible is defective).
- If you have ordered items in case quantities, or your item was drop shipped directly from the publisher, please contact us for special instructions before shipping your return back to us.
Send Returned Items to:
9710 Farrar Ct, Suite M
Returns generally take 5-10 business days to process upon receipt, and you will receive an email from us when your return is complete.