Zondervan NKJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible, Premium Goatskin Leather, Black, Premier Collection
Black Goatskin cover with Black liner
3 ribbon markers and red under gold art gilt
9.5 pt. font with words of Christ in black
Cross references and Concordance
See Description below for more details.
An easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tool for in-depth Bible study
Beloved and acclaimed for more than five generations, the Thompson® Chain-Reference® Bible is unparalleled in its ability to enrich personal devotions, topical study, and sermon preparation. This unique reference Bible enables you to search the breadth of Scripture’s teachings on thousands of topics and allows you to follow those topics throughout the entire Bible. With over 100,000 references, covering over 8,000 topics, the chain-reference system is an ideal tool for comprehensive topical study. The Thompson Chain-Reference Bible also offers a library of additional study resources that allows readers to interpret the Bible using related scripture passages rather than consulting a commentary.
The NKJV Thompson Chain-Reference Bible is printed in the NKJV Comfort Print® typeface for easy reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New King James Version (NKJV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the translation. This Bible also features a fresh, two-color design that preserves the original look of the chain-reference system, while making each page cleaner and easier to read.
Premier Collection Bibles combine fine craftsmanship with ultimate readability. They are bound in the softest, finest goatskin available and feature quality finishes such as beautiful art gilding, durable edge lining, and three thick ribbon markers. Encased in a durable 2-piece box and elegantly wrapped in protective paper, each Premier Collection Bible is safely secured and packaged with careful attention to detail.
- Complete text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
- Easy-to-understand chain-reference system with over 100,000 references
- Alphabetical and numerical indexes highlight study materials for over 8,000 topics, each with its own topic number, for exhaustive topical study
- An extensive study resource section includes biographical sketches, illustrated studies of the Bible, a concordance, Bible harmonies, and many other helpful study tools
- Fresh, two-color page design
- 66 book introductions
- 16-page full-color map section with map index
- Line-matched text for enhanced readability
- Black letter edition
- Hand-bound in a supple goatskin leather cover with raised spine hubs
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
- Gilt line and perimeter stitching
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 GSM
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Art gilded page edges
- Reinforced end papers for a strong, durable binding
- Three double-sided satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Exclusive NKJV Comfort Print typeface
- Print size: 9.5