Nelson NKJV Reference Bible, Classic Verse-by-Verse, Center-Column, Premium Goatskin Leather, Brown, Premier Collection
Brown Goatskin cover with Brown liner
3 satin ribbons and red under gold art gilt
9.75″ x 6.75″ x 1.5″
10 pt. font with words of Christ in black
Cross references and Concordance
See Description below for details.
The Premier Collection edition of Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Classic Verse-by-Verse Center-Column Reference showcases the highest levels of design and craftsmanship: a supple goatskin leather cover, raised spine hubs, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art gilded edges, three satin ribbon markers, and more.
About the Book
Sometimes you just need a classic!
The Premier Collection of Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Verse-style, Center-column Reference Bible combines fine craftsmanship with a classic format. Typeset in Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Comfort Print® for a smooth reading experience, this Bible allows readers to enjoy the accurate and beautiful New King James Version in a volume designed to last. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, raised spine hubs, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art gilded edges, and three double-faced satin ribbon markers, this special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God’s Word.
- Verse-style Scripture format starts each verse on its own line so it’s easy to navigate the text
- Extensive center-column cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm for limited bleed
- Concordance for looking up a word’s occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Generous yapp serves to protect the high-end gilding
- Gilt line stamped and perimeter stitching
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction to lay open with ease
- Easy-to-read 10-point NKJV Comfort Print
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.