Nelson NKJV Maclaren Series, Large Print Verse-by-Verse Reference Bible, Premium Goatskin Leather, Black
Black Goatskin cover with Black liner
3 satin ribbons and red under gold art gilt
9.8″ x 6.75″ x 1.6″
10.5 pt. font with words of Christ in black
See Description below for details.
Enjoy the New King James Version published in this beautiful verse-by-verse, two-color setting. An extensive set of cross references and translator notes makes this a classic you’ll enjoy reading for years to come.
About the Book
The elegant Bible you’ll keep coming back to because it’s so easy to read and use.
Enjoy the beautiful New King James Version in a traditional Scripture design optimized to help you quickly navigate through the Bible. The 2-column text employs a verse-by-verse—or verse-style—setting, which means that each verse starts on its own line, making them a snap to find. The large print text is easy to read, and the blue headings and verse numbers stand out while providing a restful, thoroughly enjoyable Scripture-reading experience. With over 72,000 cross references and the complete set of NKJV translator notes, this Bible gives you the tools you’ll need to dive deeply into God’s Word for yourself.
- VERSE-BY-VERSE LAYOUT – Each verse starts on its own line, so it’s easy to navigate the text
- PREMIUM BIBLE PAPER – The opaque white paper creates a high contrast with the black text, improving readability
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE LAY-FLAT SEWN BINDING – Durably constructed book binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- END-OF-PAGE CROSS REFERENCES – Find related passages quickly and easily
- WIDE DOUBLE-FACED SATIN RIBBONS – Keep track of where you were reading
- FULL-COLOR MAPS – Have a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Clear and readable 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains a bestselling modern “word-for-word” translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translator’s relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising—perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.