Top Selling Bibles Bibles (September-October 2020)
Customers often ask us to recommend Bibles – as you can imagine that’s not at all a simple task, since there are so many different types of Bibles, translations, and designs – all which ask the customer to research what he/she is looking for in a Bible….. Compact, Wide Margin, Reference, Text, Hardback, Genuine Leather, Natural Goatskin, Color, Red-Letter, KJV, ESV, NLT etc…..There are a lot of variables here! Having said that, our customer service staff does its best to listen to what a person is seeking and match them with a corresponding Bible!
Below is a list of our Top Selling Bibles (from March to June, 2020) – all of which we recommend because YOUR feedback has been extremely positive and we rarely get these Bibles returned for quality issues. Please note: There are many top of the line Bibles that are not on this (for example the Cambridge Topaz Series) – but are equally worthy of mention – so please do your homework before purchasing your Bible.
1. Schuyler Regular Size Quentel NASB. No surprise here. This has been a top seller for the past 8 years.
2. Cambridge Concord Full Yapp. A much anticipated Cambridge Bible.
3. Canterbury KJV – the Canterbury has returned to the top in part due to the extraordinary sales of the new full yapp version.
4. Schuyler Personal Size NASB. extremely popular setting in a more portable size.
5 Crossway ESV Study Bible in Edge-Lined Goatskin. This is the Italian-Dutch creation that is unique in the Bible publishing world. An incredible Bible. In limited supply.
6. Nelson NASB John MacArthur Study Bible.
(Both the ESV Schuyler Regular & Personal Size are on Preorder and are not counted in the totals)
A few years ago Allan would have been near the top, but their supply has decreased substantively. The Cambridge Turquoise is likely in the top 10 or so – and the new Nelson and Zondervan Comfort Print will likely climb this ladder as well.