Top Selling Bibles Bibles (April-July 2020)
Customers often ask us to recommend Bibles – as you can imagine that’s not at all a simple task, since there are so many different types of Bibles, translations, and designs – all which ask the customer to research what he/she is looking for in a Bible….. Compact, Wide Margin, Reference, Text, Hardback, Genuine Leather, Natural Goatskin, Color, Red-Letter, KJV, ESV, NLT etc…..There are a lot of variables here! Having said that, our customer service staff does its best to listen to what a person is seeking and match them with a corresponding Bible!
Below is a list of our Top Selling Bibles (from March to June, 2020) – all of which we recommend because YOUR feedback has been extremely positive and we rarely get these Bibles returned for quality issues. Please note: There are many top of the line Bibles that are not on this (for example the Cambridge Topaz Series) – but are equally worthy of mention – so please do your homework before purchasing your Bible.
1. Schuyler Quentel ESV– This is the regular sized version of the personal size edition below. The new and more sleek version of this Bible is very popular.
2. Schuyler Personal Size Quentel ESV – This Bible has had phenomenal sales over the past 3 years. Amazing. Legibility and Portability have been the basis for the phenomenal sales with the Personal Size.
3. Canterbury KJV – the Canterbury has returned to the top in part due to the extraordinary sales of the new full yapp version.
4. Schuyler Regular Size Quentel NASB. No surprise here. This has been a top seller for the past 8 years.
5. Treveris KJV – this new and original KJV format has become somewhat of an instant classic.
6. Nelson NASB John MacArthur Study Bible.
A few years ago Allan would have been near the top, but their supply has decreased substantively. The Cambridge Turquoise is likely in the top 10 or so – and the new Nelson and Zondervan Comfort Print will likely climb this ladder as well.