Top Selling Bibles Bibles (January-May 2021)
Customers often ask us to recommend Bibles – as you can imagine that’s not at all a simple task, since there are so many different types of Bibles, translations, and designs – all which ask the customer to research what he/she is looking for in a Bible….. Compact, Wide Margin, Reference, Text, Hardback, Genuine Leather, Natural Goatskin, Color, Red-Letter, KJV, ESV, NLT etc…..There are a lot of variables here! Having said that, our customer service staff does its best to listen to what a person is seeking and match them with a corresponding Bible!
Below is a list of our Top Selling Bibles (from January to May, 2021) – all of which we recommend because YOUR feedback has been extremely positive and we rarely get these Bibles returned for quality issues. Please note: There are many top of the line Bibles that are not on this (for example the Cambridge Topaz Series) – but are equally worthy of mention – so please do your homework before purchasing your Bible.
1. Schuyler Regular Size Quentel ESV. No surprise here. This has been a top seller for the past 8 years.
2. Schuyler Personal Size ESV. (almost neck and neck with the regular size)
3. Canterbury KJV – the Canterbury has returned to the top in part due to the extraordinary sales of the new full yapp version.
4. Cambridge ESV Topaz. extremely popular setting by Cambridge.
6. Schuyler CSB Quentel. The CSB has entered the Premium Bible world and is making gains quickly.
7. **Wild-Card** The Schuyler ESV Treveris will likely be over 50% sold out when it arrives in June. It’s preorder numbers are not counted in this list
A few years ago Allan would have been near the top, but their supply has decreased substantively. The Cambridge Turquoise is likely in the top 10 or so – and the new Nelson and Zondervan Comfort Print will likely climb this ladder as well.